Thursday 8 January 2009

David Cameron - Whose He?

Courtesy of Knirirr's Wafflings I quote from a post of December last year:

The UKIP Witney site has an article with some comments by Ronald Reagan today that seem rather sensible, particularly given that he was a politician. If we are to have politicians then we certainly need more who have views of that sort.

Witney is my local constituency and the local MP is the 
leader of the opposition. I spotted him in a shop in the town centre this morning and it took me a moment to work out who he was, being in that strange category of people whose face is familiar from the television but who are rarely seen in person. (my emphasis)

2 comments:

Dick Puddlecote said...

Nice blog WfW. Added you to my blogroll if that's OK. :-)

Witterings from Witney said...

Thank you for the compliment and the addition!